FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Schema Browser - show full script for views, not just table

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Advenio Support Forum Index -> SQLGrinder Suggestions and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jabur

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Schema Browser - show full script for views, not just table Reply with quote

BTW This product rocks! I have looked at virtually every other client available on os X and this one by far blows them away. It is simple to use, yet powerfull.

Okay, so I would like to suggest that in the schema browser when looking at the script tab for a view, that it show the full script to generate the view, not just a create table script. This would be very helpful in debugging views and updating views as well.

Thanks,

Jason Burns
KnowledgeNet
jason.burns@knowledgenet.com
michaeldupuis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jason,

This is planned for the next version, when possible.

-- Michael
brianw

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm curious if this issue will be revisited in a future version of SQLGrinder. I'm testing out v2.0.8 right now and the full view script still doesn't seem to be accessible.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Advenio Support Forum Index -> SQLGrinder Suggestions and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: